Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Beautiful pictures for keeping...

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.......but true love will radiate even the darkest night! Have no fear... Be faithful, trust your heart... follow it!
Naughty girl... she says"Forget me not!" But happy are those who dream lovely and happy dreams.....
Let my love be as bright as this crystal that I hold in my hand. The crystals hoards all my secrets, never to be revealed.... my love, my dreams, my inner wishes, my deep yearnings, to love and to be loved.......and my whispers of endearments.... dear, only for you.....
Smiling and teasing, Papilion wishes for wings to fly and soar high into the sky, seeking for her beloved.... and be lost in the wind... and so unwilling to wake up from her dreams.... She keeps her hair as long as she can wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment