Sunday, December 21, 2008

Love is only complete when I bring more people onto the road of success!


Love is only complete when I bring more people onto the road of success! Why am I saying so?
There are too many cases whereby I cured, I treated, I shared, I taught, I consoled, I helped but when on their own, the old sickness came back again.

Thus the best gift of love that I can share to many is to lead them onto the road to achieve total success.
What is total success?

Total success means a package of success which awaits all of us that include love, health, family, freedom, financial security, beauty and personal development!

Sour grapes? You might say so, but at least one should believe in 3 things, [a] evidences [b] hope [c] goals of life to achieve[don't deny]

All these of which we have many. The only step one can do is to follow us, just come along...

My handphone is 0138018033, my skype is lucy8033 and lucymei8033. My yahoo messenger is sibuangel. Well, it is just a call distance away... Come and join my 101educare programs...

No comments:

Post a Comment