Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ten to fifteen years ago, Mr Khoo came to Sibu as an invited guest.. He was sharing his success story on stage at Kingwood Hotel.. I was sitting near my distributor, Miss Tiong.. and suddenly I saw golden light aura shining, outlining this great man.. I told her to look at the guest speaker.. she said yes.. we both can see the lights that shines from his body on stage..A GREAT PERSONALITY WHOSE NAME IS LOVE WILL SHINE WITH HIS LIGHTS.. believe me..


This couple at this huge backdrop is Mr Khoo and Tracy.. They are mentors to plenty.. they ignite many people's passion to succeed.. He is our founder of CA Success Associates..  We are happy to be among his beloved leaders... Celebrating this auspicious 30th anniversary in CA Success Associates..  Congratulations again...

No comments:

Post a Comment