Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Post 3002.. HOW DO I GIVE TREATMENT? HOW DO I CURE PEOPLE ON 4 DIMENSIONS OF HEALTH?

Our physical body..


First... I will check his health and know his health line..  It means I must know his health situation by reading his pulse and nails.  Knowing his health line means whether he needs a U-turn or just maintaining his health.


Second... I will draft out a personalized food pyramid, with reference to his risk factors, age, occupation, family background and his living environment. Food pyramid includes recommended food supplements, exercise, rest and all other necessary changes suitable for him.


Thirdly... reminding him that it is HIS duty once a month to keep in touch with me to report his improvements in health so as to update his health condition, to get better.


Our mind...


First... he or she is given some good inspiring books of interest to keep his mind busy on positiveness.  Our mental positiveness must be fed everyday.  Learning the proper things and knowledge makes that person positive.  We also have classes on this every once a week.


Secondly.. he or she is being taught what to delete from our mind and what to keep inside them...


Thirdly.. inviting them to read my blogs.. best recommended is this 101educare.  It is about everyday education plus care.  And most importantly, be in touch with me once a week or fortnightly.  Guidance is provided for those who are willing to change.


Our emotion...


Emotions have something to do with our character.  Again, there are classes given specifically on emotions.  Emotions can be negative and destructive.  Emotions can be positive and constructive.  Passion is then being defined and explained.


Given homework.  I have posted many articles on managing our emotions.  Again I will recommend them to read my articles and best of all, if they can point out their specific emotional problems, I will draft our some homework to self affirm themselves.  It is extremely important to set free our emotional ties.... 


Again, these people needs to be guided... they should come back to me once a week or a fortnight.  Self affirming the right emotion does the work.. 


Our spiritual soul


This is the ultimate and most important health condition.  Once our spirit is healthy, no other health ailments can attack us.  Once we understand our spiritual soul, our God, why we exist and the answers to all the 'whys' .. nothing is any problem.


BEST OF ALL, BRING THEM NEAR to GOD.. TO THE CHURCHES.. AND PUT THEM INTO ASSOCIATIONS OF THOSE WHO WORK AND SPEAK FOR GOD.  IT WORKS... eventually as a loving true christian...


I will again remind them to read my spiritual blog.  It is again a homework.  It is not done in a day's work nor a year's work.  It is a lifetime guidance...  


Thus explaining why I have written and composed so many blogs... Guess now it is more than 20 OF THEM... SEARCH UNDER THE PINK LILY IN MY MOTHER BLOG... 


They are 'thick thick thick books', read them, understand the messages hidden inside...  All in all are inter-related..read to understand... they will lead you to total health in all 4 dimensions.


All of us want to be healthy, right?  Therefore TO BE FIT IN ALL WAYS IS OUR COMMON GOALS... 


Well, it is not me, but BIG GOD, small me here to keep me writing... smile and be happy...  Best of all... these healthy people that I once helped are now teachers of life.. being saved and now saving others...







No comments:

Post a Comment