Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yesterday a miracle occurred. It took me a while to figure it out and it took my ego for a ride, but it proved to me how connected we are and how we are ultimately one. Yesterday, at the same moment (FB does not show the exact time) Dreamwork with Toko-Pa and ShamanTube posted the exact same quote, paired with the exact same picture at the same time!… I cannot even fathom what the chances of that are given the amount of pictures out there, and the amount of wisdom quotes. But yesterday, that happened. I am still speechless and trying my best to fully comprehend it, but for now, I am enjoying the magic. “I do believe in an everyday sort of magic -- the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone.” ― Charles de Lint

No comments:

Post a Comment