Friday, May 17, 2013

Unique art....



I always am amazed at the power of art to dance with and enhance the written wisdom I share on this page. It is as if the words can only take us to the shore of our understanding, and then the art gives us wings to explore new parts of our souls.

The work of many artists have graced this page, and I thank them profusely. I try, whenever possible to add a link to a page where you can buy a copy of their art.

This time, I want to give a special shout out to one of my favorite artists, Aaron Paquette. I am adding a link to his website here in the hopes that you will support him, as his art has been featured so many times on this page. Thank you,
Aaron, for making the world a better place with your art.
-Mia Genis
Art by Aaron Paquette


No comments:

Post a Comment