Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Soften, my child to the tears of the one that cries in the anguish of his own self-destruction..

Soften, My child,
to the tears of the one
that cries in the anguish of his own self-destruction.

Remember that
the negative emotions
of another must not instigate the evil from you.

Communicate with the Lord,
at all times - speak to Him
not only at the chosen time of prayer,
but all during the time your work for Him continues.

Those that are
in constant contact with the
Divine energy have no reason to taste, ever, a single failure.

The contact with
the Lord is so fulfilling, My child,
that even if evil stomps its feet with fury before you, you,
My child, will stand unaware of its fears -
the more you experience the bliss of the divine union,
the more you will be blinded and deaf to evil's unreal threats.

Hence, My dear,
remember that your peace
is bigger than any battle, your peace comes
before any proof, and your peace is the key
to not only your own spiritual success, but it,
My child, can be the borrowed wings of freedom
for another disturbed mind to fly
and experience the bliss of his own lost tranquility.

Soften, My child -
soften until the one that
believes himself to be hard hearted
breaks with tears of his own compassion.

from a divine source

No comments:

Post a Comment