Friday, December 29, 2006

My 5 fingers to represent.......

"get a cleaver... I want to chop off this finger... I don't want this finger, it is no use' I told my daughters, they screamed with fright..yelling.........

No...no...no..mummy!...don't do that! It will be painful....my son's eyes were slightly red...... I thought I saw some tears....."

I have 4 daughters and 1 boy

Bing, my second daughter asked me, do you love me? who do you love most? who do you pamper most? You must love me the most, because I did the most work......... I washed for you, I cooked for you........

I showed my children my right hand, and asked them to count how many fingers I have? They say, 5, ok, let me use a chopper and chop off one finger. They screamed and stopped me and told me not to....

I bursted out laughing, I was joking with them..... How can I possibly inflict such an injury to myself? I told them what I meant...

Here are 5 fingers of mine that can also mean my 5 children. Which ever finger I chopped off will bring me the same pain as any finger that I choosed. That means, all are my fingers and all of them will inflict pain when injured or cut off!

My love for them are all the same! My 5 children that I treasure most are not just one, but all of them.

And all of them nodded in agreement with what I said, joking laughingly that no one is better in Mum's eyes....

They have learnt an invaluable lesson of love...

Friday, December 29, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment