Sunday, December 17, 2006

The shopping mall.... beautiful photos to remind us of beauty around us...












One evening, we went shopping in one of the largest mall in Rome. The market was so huge that we couldn't finish visiting the whole market, but just walked around and did some window shopping. Italy is a well-developed and modern country. I couldn't help myself with taking all those photos when in the market! Their displays and certain goods for sale are really attractive and there was so many things to see and learn. It is indeed a merry place since Christmas and New Year is just round the corner.
Mental health
Travels widen one's knowledge. I used to tell my students that if we maximise our 5 senses, we will learn better and understand better. If we really focus our 5 senses and put them into use, our 6th sense with be developed too. Not joking, it is true.....
These photos will always remind me of nice and beautiful things.... I very much prefer to key in positive and beautiful or nice things inside my mind than to key in negative and ugly, sad things. I used to tell my distributors, gabbage in, gabbage out. What we key in, we will manufacture them and be what we think we are and be....

No comments:

Post a Comment