Wednesday, March 7, 2007

If you are reading my blog, let me show you what it is all about....

To all readers...

All of you are welcomed to have a look at my blog. Blogging actually is very new to me since I am just a few months old. But I know that I have many things to write and share. Thanks to my internet 'xi fu', Dr. Daniel Quek who guide me so. Thanks, xi fu.

To date, I have collectively posted over 230 articles. My articles are mainly on the 4 dimensions of health. I always emphasize on a vital need to attain all 4 dimensions of health which includes body, mind, emotion and spirit.

I have shared and touched on many articles mostly on preventive measures. Focus is more on achieving mental health. I always emphasize on becoming emotionally stable too. And most important of all, I love spiritual health and wealth. That is why there are so many spiritual messages for those who seek spiritual enlightenment. To achieve spiritual health is that important too.

One might find them not exciting or interesting, I mean all those spiritual blogs, but I can assure you that one day when you self-realized who you actually are, you will be searching for them, you will thirst for them too, and be immersed with bliss from your understanding of love and God.

I will continue to share all the good things about our body, mind, emotion and spirit. Forgive me for touching a lot of moral issues, but there is this great need that I have to share Happiness is in the sharing.

I am also writing articles on many other topics, all of you are welcome to search google for Lucy Wong Moi to read them. You can also skype me through lucy8033 if there is a need.

Since I have been in these fields for more than 20 years, do feel free to email me if there are some topics or opinions that you might need me to write. I am concerned for all mankind. I am concerned that all should achieve the 4 levels of health. I am concerned for your well-being now and in the future. Towards EDUCARE! That is my ultimate motive, to educate and care for all mankind....

With love from Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment