Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Blogging.... to blog....

Two days ago.... blogging is a totally new affair to me. There is so much for me to learn. I only come to realize that it is an online diary whereby we can express our points and interact with people. I like it very much since I am also looking for a way to express some of my work and share my experiences.

I really feel very thankful for this wonderful man who introduced this blog to me. I learnt a lot from him. He is very special, honest and a man of his words. He is highly intelligent in his career as an engineer and as a webmaster. Forgive me if I have underestimated his abilities.

But one thing for certain, you can go into his website http://www.drquek.com/, check his website directory and surf for hours because he personally designs hundred over websites!

I will count him as a mentor and as a friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment