Thursday, November 23, 2006

Luckily she recovered....... you may feel that it is not your business, but....

It was 2 pm when the phone rang. It was from my student. I could recognize his voice. His voice was stammering and told me that his mother has fainted. He wanted me to save his mother. His father's car will come to fetch me. So, I immediately packed my things and got ready. This student of mine is just like my son while his mother like sisters to me. I hurriedly went with his father.

Upon arriving, we rushed to the room to find his mother unconscious. She has been unconscious for more than 30 minutes! I was shocked to see her in such a poor state and surprised that she was not given treatment immediately. It shouldn't wait! I quickly tried to revive her. Her room was crowded with her kids. Her mother and sister were there but too terrified to know what to do. I quickly ordered the windows to be opened and letting fresh air in. I took her pulse, it was weak and jerking.

She looked so pale. Her daughters called her but couldn't response. When I pricked her with needles, there wasn't any response too. The condition was tense.... she laid there so still. Her hands and feet were cold. I checked her pulse again. Something have to be done! Her breathing was not even.... So, I tried to use cupping on her back and only then she cried out of pain. I told her to breathe in deeply and keep on with it.

At the same time, I told her to drink acerola cherry, one of the best concentrated Vit C. I used needles to prick her 10 fingers including her feet. Her blood that oozed out was dark and thick! Slowly her face gained color. She recovered. After half an hour, her situation became stable. I induced her to vomit and she vomitted. Only then her heart-beats returned to normal.

All of them had a bad fright! How can one leave a person unconscious for so long..... ? It needs time to recover. It was a relief that nothing did happen! I stayed for a while and I told them never to leave anybody unconscious unattended. It is a good thing that she recovered. I invited her to attend my health class and not to miss them. They agreed. Only now that they realize the importance of health.

This family has been with me for at least 5 years. She also has 4 girls and 1 boy. When these kids were with me, I shared a lot of health knowledge to them. Their trust and belief in me has been deeply rooted. This is the school holiday, so they are at home. I do attend to emergency calls for my friends and distributors. Some just telephoned for advices, but most of the time, they need to come and see me by appointment.

I have a very effective follow-up. I never fail to call them to check their improvement. I feel that it is my business too..... Until now, I have called her 3 times. She is fine now and I advised her to refrain from eating any meats within these 3 days. A light diet and some rest. I want to make sure that she is fine and recovering well. I will also accompany her to her a total body check-up tomorrow.... well.... life is about sharing...and daring to help!


You may feel that it is not your business, but it can happen to anybody.... so prevention is definitely better than cure!

I wanted to share but too many turned a deaf ear.

很多人不见棺材不掉泪。。。是个事实吧!

No comments:

Post a Comment