Friday, November 24, 2006

Mum..... seaweeds for today?

I wonder how many will cook the seaweeds like how I did.. guess how? I will soak about 200gms of seaweeds overnight. Tear them into strips, tie them up like knots and cook the whole pot of it with some chicken[white meat] It is never good to cook seaweeds with pig's knuckle or bones.

Without any salt or seasonings, just take them to replace rice and other vegetables for that meal or better still for the whole day. One can cook with a little ginger or some red wine for extra flavor.

It is also advisable to cook and eat them once in a fortnight or a month. This is a great meal that I always recommend to my friends and they love it too.

Refer to The Nutritional and Medicinal Value of Seaweeds Used in Chinese... from http://www.itmonline.org/arts/seaweed.htm and you will get to know the many wonder nutrients obtained from eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment