Sunday, November 26, 2006

How I bought the first bottle of ridsect! .....

'mum, what was that behind your seat? a centipede!!! my daughter shouted behind me.... Look behind! I screamed when I turned back to see a big black centipede crawling and lurking behind my seat! I was in my car! My hubby immediately stopped his car to the side of the road. my whole family was inside the car! just imagine.....

my blood nearly chilled when I saw the centipede behind me, inches close. my Adrenalin rose with my heart pounding and my body trembling with fright! The old fear returned.... I hate cockcroaches and centipedes. I was stung by a small black centipede many many years ago when i was taking my bath in a bathroom. It wriggled into the floor from an underground source and the stung left behind bad memories. A centipede's bite is really painful.

with my mind racing to do the right thing, we ran out of the car as quickly as we could. heaving a sigh, a sigh of relief that i was not stung...... One could never dream of having a huge centipede in the car!

We searched the car for the culprit... but couldnt find him. We were too scared to sit inside, not knowing when the centipede will crawl or lurk.... and it seemed that it has disappeared into thin air! Many curious onlookers were there but couldn't believe because the culprit was not to be seen! okay.... I told my hubby to buy a ridsect.

This was the first ridsect I buy! For what? To spray the inside of the car to scare away the centipede! We did exactly that! and we didnt have any second sight of it, we didnt see it crawl out of the car too! the rest of the journey home was in anxiety too, just in case......

Many people ask me why I dont like to use ridsect or is not using them. My answer is there are other methods to kill these insects.... like trapping them, like pouring hot boiling water...like drowning them, like chasing them away......lure them away... and I dont use CHEMICALS to do so! I am more towards Mother Nature. I don't like killing them, I just chase them away or talk them to leave...

hey..hey....don't look at me like this.... this is true!

some ask....what about the mosquitoes? I told them.... common sense comes before divine sense and they all laughed............

herbs to plant in your garden
you might or might not know that there is a special green herb that is specially grown for centipedes bites. the plant inself is not tall and looks like a centipede too. it is dark green and the leaves grown very close to each other. I wish I can take a photo of it and let you all have a look...

I know that I need a digital camera... for photos and videos... bear with me...soon perhaps, soon.. am still learning to master this additional skills to enhance my blogs. well... I am sure I will produce much better, original and creative, informative, educational blogs aimed towards family's interests. It is my pleasure to share and of course, I wont forget my computer xi fu[guru] who has unconditionally accepted me as his pupil..... Xi Fu, thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment